Multi-Family Garage Sale
14016 – 14208 W. Southport Rd. Brimfield
Fri., May 28 & St., May 29
8 am – 4pm
Household items, tools, yard tools, adult clothing
535 W. Fulton, Farmington
Friday, May 28 & Saturday, May 29 – 8 am to 4 pm
Ammunition boxes, 6’ step ladder, 5’ aluminum folding ladder, siding trailer with 10’ Craftsman radial arm saw & 8’ aluminum brake, misc. tools, Craftsman router, 42” magnesium bull float, electric car polisher, drywall screw gun, Craftsman compound miter saw on stand, dry wall lift, large furnace blower, Coleman propane camp stove, trailer for garden tractor, 38” Simplicity lawn tractor, linen, small appliances. Rain or Shine.
• HANNA CITY: Country Aire Senior Manor (50+ yrs. old), 1 BR apt. (309) 565-4919 or (309) 696-7169.
• TOULON: 215 S. Miller. 3 bed, 1 1/2 bath home. New Kitchen, All new appliances. $800/m + deposit. 309-678-1831. Call or text.
• TOULON: One bedroom apartment, fully furnished, utilities paid. No pets, non-smoking. Possible work opportunity to offset the rent. Available June 1. Must have references and deposit. Indian Creek Vineyard, (309) 525-5302.
• PRINCEVILLE: Six climate-controlled, paneled modern offices & storage spaces, 206 E. Main, Princeville. Monthly prices range $60 to $150 or $635 for all. Deposit, lease & utilities prorated based on footage. (309) 696-5201.
• CHARLIE’S CYCLE: ATV Repairs, most batteries in stock for all ATVs. Snowplow and winch special, also tires sold and installed. Free calendars. Charlie’s Cycle Supply, 3521 St. Rt. 78, West Jersey. (309) 995-3319.
• MINI EXCAVATOR/SKIDLOADER SERVICE: Tile repair, water lines, electric lines, etc. (309) 208-1426.
• SALVAGE: Buying junk autos and farm equipment. Call Doug Lofgren at Spoon River Salvage (309) 299-8531.
• More heat. Less wood. Central Boiler certified Outdoor Wood Furnace. Prices start as low as $6,900. Call today (309) 565-4300.
• AUCTIONS: Marcy’s Auction Wednesdays 9:30am Farmington call for details 309-251-4528 website www.marcysauction.com.
• SCRAP: Will pick up scrap metal, free of charge, local, Ed Schafe (309) 229-9282.
• J.T. MECHANICAL: Heating, cooling, refrigeration. (309) 253-4174.
• MOWING: Elmwood. Insured. Call (309) 415-1947.
• ATV REPAIR: ATV Repairs, most batteries in stock for all ATVs. Snow plow and winch special! Also tires sold and installed. Free calendars. Charlie’s Cycle Supply, 3521 St. Rt. 78, West Jersey. (309) 995-3319.
• MORE HEAT. LESS WOOD: Central Boiler certified Outdoor Wood Furnace. Prices start as low as $6,900. Call today (309) 565-4300.
• REMODELING & REPAIR: All Types of home re-modeling and repair. No job too small! Carpentry, drywall, electrical, ceramic & vinyl, windows & doors, painting. Call Jeff Woith (309) 995-3825.
• REMODELING & REPAIR: Most types of quality home remodeling and repairs including doors, thermopane vinyl replacement windows, interior painting and electrical, by Denny Miller. Over 25 years of experience. We also do kitchens, baths, decks, steps and more. Small jobs welcome! Call me at (309) 995-3364, LaFayette.
• SALVAGE: Buying junk autos & farm equipment. Total farm clean up. Call Doug Lofgren at Spoon River Salvage (309) 299-8531.
• CAR: 1998, Buick Century, white, 57K miles, very good condition. (309) 245-4286.
• FURNITURE: King size bedroom set (complete), Hide-a-bed couch, two reclining chairs. (309) 696-3554.
• MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS: Yamaha digital Grand Piano with table & bench, $500; acoustical guitar with case, $100; bass guitar with case & amp, $100; guitar synthesizer with guitar and amp, $750; (309) 243-9459.
• FOR SALE: Corner TV stand with smokey glass shelves, mens complete set of golf clubs in bag, rowing machine. Call (309) 251-2034.
• GRASS HAY: No rain, on wagons, $4 bale, (309) 635-4575.
• IRRIGATION PIPE: 3” irrigation pipe with 3’ tall nozzle head and fittings, (309) 635-4575.
• MISC. FARM/HOUSEHOLD: Farm equipment – running gear for wagon or hay rack with spoke wheels, good condition $400 OBO; round bale feeder with looped top ring, good condition $150 OBO; hay elevator (needs motor) $100 OBO; Registered Katahdin ram & ewe spring lambs; registered Nubian & variety of mixed goats; Household items – old kitchen range early 1900’s (tan, black, and green) set to work with propane, missing two handles $500 OBO; early 1900’s Maytag washing machine $150 OBO; Schwinn Airdyne exercise bike $50 OBO, call for more info (309) 639-2111.
• Mushroom compost for gardens, flowerbeds and lawns. Black dirt, white rock. 1-3” slag for driveways or landscapes. 1-3” rejects. Ron & Sue Eberle. Delivery is available (309) 493-5881.
• ANTIQUES: Baysingar’s Used & Antique Furniture: Large selection of Shabby Chic all real wood furniture, cottage white w/ finished top. Always buying older wood furniture. Check out Baysingar’s Facebook, 1135 Railroad Ave (Rt. 34, East), Kewanee (309) 883-0164.
• JUNK CARS: Highest price paid for junk cars. Call (309) 932-8220. Will pick up.
• OLD CONCRETE: Yates City -Maquon area. Haul to me and dump. Easy in and out. (309) 231-6040.
FIRST Baptist Church of Wyoming Food Distribution Center is open Sundays only 2:30-4:30 p.m. at WyHi Community Center, 401 N. Galena Ave., Wyoming. Elderly and disabled persons call (309) 695-5116 for delivery. Bring boxes.